Vastu tips for study rooms –Nowadays, in the field of education, all students are visibly stressed due to increasing day-to-day competition. And work day and night to achieve success in your life. But there are many students who do a lot of hard work but fail despite hard work.
Also Read:- Best Direction of Sleeping as Per Vastu Tips
According to Vastu Shastra, each of the students must keep in mind all the nuances associated with the study room at their study room. If we study in our study room by creating an atmosphere according to Vastu, we get positive energy and the hurdles in the field of education will be removed. Today, we are going to tell you vastu tips related to study rooms (Vastu for study rooms) and the student gets the highest success.
- Vastu for study room – Students should keep in mind that the table they are using to read should be in the square and the table has a similarity in the four feet.
- The students do not apply their study table to the south-west or in front of the door at all. Because according to Vastu, doing so leads to the downfall of wisdom.
- Vastu for the study room – do not keep your study table glued to the door or wall, and do not set your study table directly below the light. By doing so, the attention is repeatedly wandering.
- Keep in mind that you arrange a study room in the north-east or east-direction room. Because this direction is good and inspiring for the students.
- Vastu for study room – you can keep the study room from the puja ghar. But do not keep it in the south-east, south-west or north-west because it creates an ominous and stressful situation for the students.
- Vastu for study room – Students should not sit in the north-west direction and study. Because it does not mind studying and meditation is also distracted again and again.
- Students who live outside the house in hostels etc. or students for whom this is not possible. They should set up a portrait of Ganesha by doing mata saraswati or dancing or writing on the east side and bow down before and after the study. Doing so increases the energy level of the students (Vastu for study rooms) and keeps the focus in the study.