People want to live in their own house. A large capital of life is collected and bought or built so that life can be lived in peace. Life will be relaxed only if there is no architectural flaw in the building. so Vastu for a house is necessary.
We have tried to know Vastu Shastra and its effective use through its vastu of house. Vaastu Tips is directly associated with the cosmic energy of nature. It can assist you bring positive changes to your home or workplace with none structural changes or sabotage.
Let us know what is right and what is wrong for the house according to Vastu Shastra.
Some important Vastu for a house . Vastu is an ancient science that tells us what should happen in home, office, business, etc. and what is not. It also tells us what direction will be right for you. This tells us how vastu defects can be redressed. It does not tell things based on myth or superstition. Which room will be better in which direction, which plants you should plant in the house and which are not etc. So let us know what is right and what is wrong for the house according to Vastu Shastra.
Also Read:- Vastu Tips of Study Room
Some important Tips Vastu for a House
- Heavy objects in the building should always be kept in the south or west direction. Never in the east and north.
- There should not be any barrier in front of the building such as mound, big growth, electric pillar, transformer etc.
- Students studying, old and spiritual persons should sleep on the east side.
- The bhojanal should never be built in the north or ishan angle. There should always be food in the igneous angle. The south-east direction is best for the kitchen.
- Without doors, the house should not enter the house without a roof. Doing so brings a crisis to the family.
- Never enter the house on Sundays, Tuesdays or Saturdays, otherwise the troubles do not leave.
- There should not be a picture of waterfalls on the north side wall in the house or there is a wastage of money.
- The guest room should be on the north-east side. If it is not possible to make room in the north-east, the North West direction is the second best option.
- Nobody should have a bedroom in the north-east.
- The drain of the building should be in the north direction, i.e., the flow of water is considered auspicious towards the north.
- The owner’s room should be in the south-west direction. If not possible in this direction, the north-west direction is the second best option.
- Toilets and bathrooms are best to be in the south-west direction.
- No house rack should be open. It should be put in the palle.
- The lights of the room should be in the east or north direction.
- The windows and doors of most rooms of the house should be opened in the north or east direction.
- The main door of the house should not be southern. If there is a compulsion to build a south-facing door, put a big mirror in front of the door.
- Make a swastika or a slightly larger shape in the entrance of the house.
- The bedroom should not have a picture of God or religious beliefs.
- The Taj Mahal is a tomb, so neither should it be photographed in the house. Nor should it keep a show in the peace house.
- Photos of wild animals should not be kept in the house.
- Water should not be put in the house. Because it does not have money.
- Nataraj’s photograph or idol should not be kept in the house because Shivji has taken a virile form.
- No pictures of Mahabharata should be kept in the house. Because it never ends the discord.
Also Read:- Vastu Tips: North West Kitchen as Per Vastu
Vastu for Pooja room
According to Vastu for pooja room is best to be built in the north-east direction i.e. Ishan angle. If it is not possible to build a puja ghar in this direction, a puja ghar can be built in the north direction.
But still keep in mind that the Ishan angle is the best direction. House of worship or above or below the Pooja Room There should not be toilets. The statue should not be installed in the pooja ghar because the prana in the house cannot be kept in the way the iconic idol should be kept. Therefore, small idols and pictures should be put in the Pooja Room.
You should never build a Pooja Room under the ladder. Torn pictures, or fractured idolatry should not be in the house at all. The Pooja Room and kitchen or bedroom should not be in the same room. Place the urn filled with water in the pooja Ghar or north-east direction.
Vastu for Stairs
the ladder of the house should not be from the front side, and the ladder should be in a place where the person who is in the house should not see it. The number of ladders should be odd 21, 23, 25 etc. There should not be toilets, kitchens, bathrooms, puja ghars, etc. under the staircase.
You should not even have junk under the ladder. You can place some useful items under the ladder and the luggage placed under the ladder should be equipped. The ladder should be in the west direction.
please tell me in comment about Vastu for a house.
Also Read:- Best Direction of Sleeping as Per Vastu Tips