Health Tips: Fitness Tip of the Day
1. Best Health tips If you come home from the outside, then after coming to the outside, after handling an external object, before cooking, before eating, after eating and using the bathroom, hands should be thoroughly washed with soap. If there is a small child in your house, then it becomes even more important. Wash your hands thoroughly before handing it over. Fitness Tip of the Day
2. It is important to pay special attention to home cleaning, especially on toilets and kitchens. Do not allow water to be collected anywhere. Regularly clean the places such as sink, wash basin, etc. and keep using finale, floor cleaner, etc. for cleaning. Cover any item of food. Keep raw food and baked food separately. Keep the utensils, fridges, ovens, etc. used for cooking and eating too. Never keep the wet utensils in the rack, and do not keep the lid without dry coats, etc.
Also Read:- Healthy Diet for health
3. Always use fresh vegetables and fruits. Keep the spices, cereals and other materials used in the right place and keep an eye on expiry dates.
4. Do not use too much oil, spices, backed and heavy meals. Cook the food at the right temperature, because the more nutritious ingredients of vegetables etc. are destroyed due to more ripening. Also, take special care of the temperature while using the oven. Always cover the food items and eat fresh food.
5. Make sure to use salad, curd, milk, porridge, green vegetables, whole grains, cereals, etc. in the food. Try that your plate includes ‘Variety of Food’. Take clean water for cooking and drinking. Wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly and use them.
Also Read:-4 Tips For Health
6. Prioritize the use of unsaturated vegetable oil (such as soybean, sunflower, maize or olive oil) to cook the food. Reduce the amount of both sugar and salt in food. Do not use junk food, soft drinks, and juice made with an artificial shaker, etc. Try to eat the meal before 8 o’clock and lighten the food.
7. Keep your room clean, airy and open-open. Cover the sheets, pillows, and curtains, and apply mattresses or mattresses from time to time.
8. Use meditation, yoga, or meditation to increase concentration and relieve stress.
9. Do any course of exercise every day. Give it at least half an hour daily and keep changing the methods of exercise, like never do aerobics, just walk fast. If you can not take the time to exercise, then you should aim to climb the office or home stairs and walk fast. Do not sit in the same position for a long time.
10. Keep your routine checkup done and if the doctor gives you any medication, then take it regularly. Must have time to stay close to nature. Play with children, run with your pet, and also take time to lightly entertain with family.